Dear Sybase Newsgroup Community,
In an effort to provide an easy communications channel for our users we have
added a section in the Moderation Guidelines for reporting a post or
We hope you find this to be a useful tool.
Moderation Guidelines - Using Sybase Community Forums/Newsgroups
TeamSybase provides moderation services for all Community
Forums/Newsgroups to ensure that the following guidelines are enforced with
regard to the removal of inappropriate, non-topical and/or offensive
Posts may be removed in the following cases:
1. When the content of the post is not relevant to the forum within
which it is posted. Advertisements, Help Wanted Ads, etc should be posted in
the news.classifieds Community Forums/Newsgroups.
2. When the post contains profanity, obscenities, racist remarks or
is abusive of another forum member in any manner.
3. When the post is of a personal nature or contains personal
information about a forum member.
4. When the post contains an attachment that contains a virus or is
5. When the post has been added to multiple Community
Forums/Newsgroups and the contents make it irrelevant or inappropriate for
those Community Forums/Newsgroups.
6. When the post is non-technical and deemed irrelevant to the
newsgroup in which they
Posts will NOT be removed in the following cases:
1. When the post contains constructive criticism of one of our
products. This criticism may generate a conversation that could prove to be
useful in shaping our products in the future.
2. When the message has been cross posted to multiple Community
Forums/Newsgroups but the contents make it relevant for those Community
Reporting a Post
1. If you believe a post is inappropriate, has been posted as spam,
or you have a suggestion on how our newsgroups could better serve the
public, we want to hear from you.
2. Use this Feedback link to send us your thoughts.
3. Please state the words "Community Forums" or "Newsgroups" in the
NOTE: Sybase may or may not contact you regarding your feedback or
suggestion. Decisions made to remove posts are final.
Subject: Reporting a Post/Newsgroup Guidelines
Organization: Sybase, Inc.
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
Date: 27 Mar 2008 03:09:02 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1206616142 10.22.241.152 (27 Mar 2008 03:09:02 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 27 Mar 2008 03:09:02 -0800, vip152.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.watcom_c_c++.general:22823 sybase.public.watcom_fortran_77.general:1403 sybase.public.powerbuilder.general:213068 sybase.public.powerbuilder.spanish.general:8176 sybase.public.chinese.ase.general:214 sybase.public.workspace.general:659
Article PK: 103665
Dear Sybase Newsgroup Community,
Organization: Oolnta Inc.
User-Agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20080213)
Subject: Re: Reporting a Post/Newsgroup Guidelines
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Date: 27 Mar 2008 04:37:55 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1206621475 10.22.241.152 (27 Mar 2008 04:37:55 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 27 Mar 2008 04:37:55 -0800, vip152.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.spanish.general:8177
Article PK: 805846
Given the fact that this is a spanish forum wouldn't it be *great* that
this post were in spanish ?
Audrey Irwin escribiÃ³: