Hello!

Web development: JSP/Java servlets/PB Components

I'm having quite some problems with my character sets...
Here is how our system is set up
Oracle 10g (10.2.0), NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252
Client PC XP Pro, NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252
EAServer codeset utf8
Connection cache: utf-8
JSP charset: <%@ page contentType="text/html;
charset=windows-1252" %>

I've tried all sort of combinations, all utf-8 (a part form
the database), all windows-1252, ... But nothing seems to
work, especially with the € sign... And when I put all
utf-8, I don't get any accentuated characters (french) or
special characters...

Can someone please explain how each one of these settings
works and if they work... I think I've understood something,
but obviously not enough to make it work... I've also tried
to set the component and connection cache code sets to utf-8
and cp1252 (from the EAServer Manager).

Thanks for your time
Best regards